ABOUT THE ONLINE ASSET MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE TRAINING.
The Asset Management Certificate Training Covers the globally recognized key principles of Asset Management (AM).
It is in 14 Modules and it is done in 3 in-depth Webinars.
- The Course is a simple, fast and fun way of covering the AM fundamentals
- The Course includes interactive exercises that make the complexities of AM simple, clear and fun.
- You can also stop and restart the modules, and repeat elements if you wish.
- The 14 e-learning modules can be done on an ‘anytime, anywhere’ basis
- You can do the modules using a laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone whenever & wherever you like.
- The 3 webinars are run by an AM professional
- The webinars last approx. 90 mins and are done at the beginning, middle and end of the Course.
- They include Q&A sessions so you can discuss how your learning can be applied in the workplace.
- The modules and webinars cover 100% of the IAM’s Principles of AM Exam syllabus.
- The course covers the 39 subject areas of the Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset
- Management (GFMAM’s) ‘AM Landscape’ and is mapped to the IAM’s Competency Framework.
- It’s all you need to gain the IAM’s highly respected qualification
- Knowledge that covers the globally recognised key principles of AM.
- The 39 areas of the globally recognised ‘AM Landscape’ are fully covered.
- You’ll be 100% ready for exams like the IAM’s Principles of AM.
Certification that’s globally recognised, on successfully completing the Course, you’ll be awarded the AM Certificate.
If you or your employer wish, you can also clock up Certificates from other AM bodies.
- Learning that’s clear, fun and tests your knowledge as you go along.
- Do the modules in your own time and feel free to repeat any element or test you like.
- Round off and deepen your understanding with the expert led, peer-group webinars.
You’ll be part of a community that can evidence their knowledge
This training is divided into 14 modules
ABOUT THE WEBINARS.
Delivered prior to starting the modules.
Covers the Course’s scope of learning and provides an overview of AM.
Delivered mid way through the modules.
Recaps earlier learning and extends the knowledge with case studies and facilitated discussions.
Delivered once all modules have been completed.
Brings all learning together and, for those taking the IAM’s Principles of AM Exam, ensures readiness.
- They last approx. 90 mins with 5-25 learners.
- They’re interactive and run by an AM professional who’s a subject matter expert in their field.
- They allow you to ask questions of the expert, network with your peers and practice exam questions.
- Part 1 is delivered in a ‘Lecture Style’.
- Part 2 is delivered as a Q&A Session allowing you to address your real-life work issues.
- A Recommended Reading List is also provided.