This workshop is for managers that are accountable for the assets in their organizations. It thoroughly explores the theoretical and practical aspects of data collation, tagging, operational tracking and disposal of physical assets as well the effective use of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) for facility, property, maintenance and real estate’s portfolio management. Participant will learn Practical Assets Register creation and audit, conversion of the asset register into an operations and maintenance dashboard, Asset Lifecycle Management, Decommissioning/Proper Disposal/Replacement of Asset, Computer Based Asset Monitoring, CMMS implementation and Challenges.
- Introduction to Assets & Inventory Management
- The Asset Lifecycle Analysis
- Asset Management Strategy and Planning
- Asset Registers Compilation and Use.
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- 1 Days
- February 1st
- March 2nd
- March 23rd
₦35,000 per participant for training materials, certificate, meal and snacks