The facility maintenance management course is for building services operatives who are directly involved in the provision of hard FM services.
It delves deeply into maintenance planning, maintenance standards, facility maintenance technology, air-conditioning, elevators and escalators, power generating systems, building wiring and electrical equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Work Methods Statements
- Facility Maintenance Strategies
- The Facility Maintenance Plan
- Building Maintenance Standards
- Building Fabric and Structure Maintenance
- Air-conditioning Maintenance
- Building Electrical System Maintenance
- Maintenance Records
- Power Systems Maintenance
- Elevators and Escalators Maintenance
- Fire Fighting Equipment Maintenance
- Plumbing Maintenance
- June 14th-15th
- August 22nd-23rd
- November 15th-16th
₦125,000 per participant for training materials, bag, certificate, meals and snacks.