Did you miss the Facility Management Master Class held on February 17th – 19th 2016 & March 22nd -24th 2016? Here is another opportunity for another chance which holds on July 19th – July 21st 2016 at HRDC Building, University of Lagos Main Campus, Akoka, Lagos.
Don’t miss out of this life changing opportunity this time for a tremendous career boost.
Seats are filling up quickly, enroll now http://www.maxmigold.com/training for the Facility Management Master Class and elevate your professional standing.
Course Objectives/Benefits to Participant
• Learn current best practices within facility management.
• Learn ways to operate more efficiently, effectively and sustainably.
• Network with other FM Professionals in Nigeria.
• Learn tangible ways in which to promote the profile/image of facilities management within your workplace.
• Participants will take home practical tools, and templates for implementing activities and improvements at their facilities.
• There will be a live project to implement some of the new skills acquired
• Participants will receive a certification of completion endorsed by NITAD and CMD.
Note that all participants who attended our previous training courses in 2016 are automatically admitted into our professional mentoring program which guarantees attendance at the Quarterly FM Workshops, Guided Learning Tours as well as full access to our FM resources at no charge throughout 2016. Click to download our training calendar http://bit.ly/trainingcalendar2016
Paul O. Erubami MSc, SFP, FMP, CFM, CBIFM
CEO of Max-Migold Ltd, a physical facilities advisory and training firm. Paul is an industrial and business process engineer, real estates and property manager with over 15 years’ experience in strategy implementation, operations systems and processes deployment and change management for oil and gas, telecoms and corporate real estate’s sectors.
Who Should Attend?
Senior Facility Managers, Heads of Property Management departments, Head of Finance, Real Estate Managers/Directors, Heads of Procurement and General Services Managers, and Administrative heads.
• Amount: N185,000
Account Name: Max-Migold Ltd.
Skye Bank: 4110055960