January 23rd to 25th
May 10th -12th
October 24th -26th
369 Borno Way, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
Member: 143, 500
Non-Member: 155, 000
May 15th -17th
October 16th -18th
No. 2, Wahab Dosumu Close, Iya Abubakar Crescent,
Off Alex Ekueme Way, Jabi, Abuja
|Non-Member: 155, 000||3 Days|
The Facility Management Master Class is for facility and property managers, operations management professionals, directors and managers and is designed to deliver cutting edge skills, tools and templates for best in class Facility Management.
Facility Management (FM) is the effective and sustainable integration of people, property, and process, enabled by relevant technology within the built environment. It crosses all service industry sectors including: Residential, Commercial (offices), Education, Healthcare, Hospitality (hotels and restaurants), Retail, Manufacturing, Townships, IT Parks, Data Centers, Airports/Airlines, and even Outer Space.
Modules To Be Covered
- Facility Management Foundations/Services
- Exemplary Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Quality Improvement
- Emergency Preparedness/Business Continuity
- Asset Management
- Design, Build, & Commissioning Process
- Marketing Management
- Building site tour and Project briefing
- Human Resource Management
- FM Technology
- Leadership Communication
- Project Assignment Work and presentation
Benefits to Participant
- Learn current Best Practices within Facility Management
- Learn ways to operate more efficiently, effectively, and sustainable
- Network with other regional FM Professionals in the area.
- Learn tangible ways in which to promote the profile/image of Facilities Management within your Workplace
- Participants will take home practical tools, and templates for implementing activities and improvement at their facilities.
- Participants will receive a certification of completion
Key Questions Currently Asked
- What are FM metrics and how can I utilize them to establish benchmarks and access more funding?
- How do I do more with less resources?
- With technology evolving so quickly, where should I start?