This course is for facility and property managers, operations management professionals, directors and managers and is designed to deliver cutting edge skills, tools and templates for best in class Facility Management.
Facility Management (FM) is the effective and sustainable integration of people, property, and process, enabled by relevant technology within the built environment. It crosses all service industry sectors including: Residential, Commercial (offices), Education, Healthcare, Hospitality (hotels and restaurants), Retail, Manufacturing, Townships, IT Parks, Data Centers, Airports/Airlines, and even Outer Space.
- Facility Management Foundations/Services
- Exemplary Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Quality Improvement
- Emergency Preparedness/Business Continuity
- Asset Management
- Design, Build, & Commissioning Process
- Marketing Management
- Building site tour and Project briefing
- Human Resource Management
- FM Technology
- Leadership Communication
- Project Assignment Work and presentation
Benefits to Participant
- Learn current Best Practices within Facility Management
- Learn ways to operate more efficiently, effectively, and sustainable
- Network with other regional FM Professionals in the area.
- Learn tangible ways in which to promote the profile/image of Facilities Management within your Workplace
- Participants will take home practical tools, and templates for implementing activities and improvement at their facilities.
- Participants will receive a certification of completion
Key Questions Currently Asked In The Industry?
- What are FM metrics and how can I utilize them to establish benchmarks and access more funding?
- How do I do more with less resources?
- With technology evolving so quickly, where should I start?
May 10th – May 12th 2017
369, Borno Way, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos