The facility management operation course is for building services operatives who directly interface with building users, manage service providers, custodial, and maintenance teams.
The course covers key learning requirements for Building Managers on operations and maintenance of buildings and grounds including utility management, custodial and housekeeping, vendor management, inspections and building operations reporting and record keeping.
- Introduction to Facility Management Operation
- Managing FM Stakeholder Communications
- Assets Register
- Space Planning and Move Management
- FM Reports and Records Keeping
- Health and Safety Management
- FM Contracts Execution and Monitoring
- Managing Cleaning and Hygiene Services
- Managing Gardening, Landscape and Waste Services
- Managing Workplace Hospitality Services
- Managing Indoor Environmental Quality
- Utilities Management
- Customer Service
- Help Desk Management
- August 2nd-4th
- October 11th-13th
₦115,000 per participant for training materials, bag, certificate, meals and snacks.