The purpose of the Facility Management Master Craft Program is to equip the aspiring Facility Manager with all of the skills, tools, templates, requisite certificates and work experience to transition from any prior field of study and experience into facility management as a career of choice. The program will prepare individuals for jobs in facility management as well as equip those wishing to start their own FM companies with the right knowledge and skills.
Candidates will graduate with the Federal Government of Nigeria Council for Management Development (CMD) and Nigerian Institute of Training and Development (NITAD) accredited certificate of training from Max-Migold Ltd, the frontrunner in FM education in Nigeria. Successful completion will position individuals for FM jobs earning at least N100,000 per month.
Mode of Entry
There will be a written test and a face-to-face interview before shortlisted candidates will apply formally for admission into the program. Those who excel at the entry assessments will have 25% of their fees offset automatically.
- Fresh University and Polytechnic Graduates from the following areas- Engineering, Sciences, Environmental, Social Sciences, Architecture, Building, Business, Survey and Estates.
- Graduates from other disciplines with at least one year of experience working in the built environment in any capacity.
- SSCE with 5 credits including Mathematics and
English or OND from any discipline with at least 3 years work experience in Facility Management as a
Foreman, Admin, Clerk or Maintenance Supervisor etc.
- Facilitator-led classroom presentations with discussions, workshops, practical site visits, inspections, and guaranteed work placement internship opportunity.
- Facilitators for the program are experienced certified FM Professionals, Building Services Engineering Consultants and University Academics.
- Non-Refundable Application Fee – ₦7,500
- Program Fees – ₦265,000
For further information on our training visit www.maxmigold.com/training
|Course Duration and Schedule|
|Training period of 6 months workplace internship and practicals 3 months Classes will hold 2 weekday-evenings, FRI & SAT.|
|July 3rd to August 3rd 2017||Acceptance of online entry applications form and payment of non-refundable application fee|
|August 7th to 11th 2017||Assessments and Interviews|
|August 11th to 25th 2017||Admission & Payment|
|Sept. 18th to Dec. 8th 2017||Training Classes|
|Jan. 8th to May 25th 2018||Work Placement for Internship|
|June 4th to 8th 2018||Exams & Certificate Presentation|
|Outline of Courses, Workshops & Practicals|
|1||FACILITY MANAGEMENT MASTERCLASS|
|2||FACILITY MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS|
|4||FACILITY MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT|
|5||FACILITY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY|
|6||AIR-CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE PRACTICALS|
|7||GENERATOR & ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE PRACTICALS|
|8||PLUMBING AND SEWAGE SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE PRACTICALS|
|9||ASSET MANAGEMENT /CMMS WORKSHOP|
|10||FACILITY SERVICES CONTRACTING & PROCUREMENT WORKSHOP|
|11||ENERGY MANAGEMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY WORKSHOP|
|12||BUILDING COMMISSIONING OPERATIONAL READINESS WORKSHOP|
|13||EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS & BUSINESS CONTINUITY WORKSHOP|