IFMA’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) designation is a knowledge-based credential for FM professionals and industry suppliers looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the core FM topics deemed critical by employers. By earning the must-have FMP credential, you will improve your knowledge, enhance your skills, and gain immediate credibility with employers, clients and peers.
- Operations and Maintenance
- Project Management
- Finance and Business Essentials
- Leadership and Strategy
The course is for:
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundational FM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
- Federal employees and contractors looking to comply with the Federal Buildings and training act
- Experienced FMs looking for a stepping stone toward the CFM credential.
8 Days(Each course runs for 2 days as stated on the course outline)
- March 20th – 28th
- July 17th-25th
- November 20th-28th
₦325,000 per participant per course for training materials and certificate from IFMA USA, meals, bag, and snacks